What are the famous tours in Croatia
Croatia sights - the 12 most beautiful attractions on the Adriatic
Useful tips for trips to Croatia
1. Which cities in Croatia are worth seeing?
Zagreb, Dubrovnik, Split: Most of us know these cities in Croatia - at least by name.
And not without good reason, after all, these cities in Croatia are very worth seeing, famous for their sights and ideal for youShort vacation in Croatia.
Our top 5 most beautiful cities in Croatia:
- Zagreb - capital with exciting architecture and without tourist crowds
- Dubrovnik - beautiful, car-free old town and UNESCO World Heritage
- Split - UNESCO World Heritage city with an eventful history
- Zadar - beautiful old town on a peninsula
- Hum - "Smallest town in the world" with medieval streets
2. Where are the most beautiful beaches in Croatia?
Hand on your heart:
It's not that easy to find a sandy beach on the Croatian coast.
Many of the Croatian beaches are quite natural and therefore rocky and stony.
This does not detract from their beauty, but they are less suitable for bathing and especially for children.
Here is our top 9 most beautiful (sandy) beaches in Croatia
- Zlatni Rat ("Golden Horn") - Croatia's most famous beach
- Punta Rata - beach with lots of great photo spots
- Bijeca / Medulin - ideal for families
- Rajska Plaza - dream beach on the island of Rab
- Vela Plaza - pebble beach on the island of Krk with a dog beach
- Crni Molo - beach with many water sports
- Prapratno - Quiet family beach
- Sakarun on Dugi Otok - Romantic beach on an island in front of Zadar
- City beach Bačvice - the city beach of Split with a cult factor
All information about the most beautiful beaches in Croatia
3. How is the climate in Croatia?
The weather in Croatia can be divided into three climatic zones. At this point we will only briefly devote ourselves to the holiday weather on the southern Adriatic coast. Especially in summer this is ideal for beach holidaymakers and bathing beauties.
Then the temperatures like to climb towards the 30 ° C mark and the sea heats up to 24 ° C. This is how summer is fun. But even in autumn it is still warm in summer on the South Adriatic and you can enjoy temperatures around 20 ° C.
Map of Croatia attractions
Do you want to go to Croatia?
Croatia Hotels >>
- Where do I buy bulk emails
- What does the Hindi word Suljha mean
- How does RTD measure temperature
- What do liberals think of libertarians
- What does the name Cinjon mean
- Why can't I stop loving Jesus Christ?
- What are the main inbound marketing models
- What is the VMDK file in VirtualBox
- How many countries have Disney World
- Why hasn't Kellyanne Conway been fired yet?
- What is basic lava
- World of Warcraft is free to play
- What is a melting point for ionic bonds
- Is Darth Maul dead
- Where can I download a physics book
- How can you be limitless
- Kill people
- What does the word article mean?
- Smokes George R R Martin
- What franchise does BLTS sell
- Uses LDA TF IDF
- Has ricotta egg
- Why do airports need to check equipment
- What can you knock without trying
- How did Wikipedia design their logo
- Would you die for me
- Is a gorilla stronger than a chimpanzee
- What is PHP 5 1
- Can become a business analyst consultant
- Why do lizards like to eat scorpions
- Are bikinis allowed on Indian beaches
- What is a KMS key
- What is a hindi song