How is paper currency made
Manufacture of banknotes
Most for the generation of billsThe basic material used is cotton. A special paper for banknotes is produced through various processing operations of the cotton, such as heating, bleaching and shredding.
During the manufacturing process, fluorescent fibers are already incorporated into the raw material. Together with the security thread, these fibers are the best known Security features with banknotes.
With increasing trade, the ever-increasing amount of means of payment - Coins- more unwieldy. The manufacture of banknotes is more than a thousand years old. The first was already in China around the year 1000 Paper money instead of coins used.
As a replacement for coins, paper money in the form of emergency money was used to finance a war in 1024. In the beginning, paper was used for banknotes. In some cases, thin material was also used. Which in 1661 for the first time in Sweden The banknotes put into circulation in Europe consisted of tree bark, hemp and scraps of fabric. This mixture made the banknotes more tear-resistant and more durable. Of France other England In the 17th and 18th centuries, larger amounts of banknotes were brought into circulation. Banknotes have been legal tender in Germany since the 19th century.
Basic material for banknotes are Cotton fibers. After several processing steps, paper is made from these fibers. In the beginning, banknotes were made of paper and are still made today. The advantage of banknotes made from cotton fibers is that they are unique Feel.
The Authenticity of a banknote can be determined, among other things, due to its feel. Recently, plastic - polymer - has also been used in the manufacture of banknotes. This material significantly increases the durability of the banknotes. Their disadvantage is the rapid wear and tear of the paint on the banknotes.
To make reproductions or Fakes To prevent banknotes from being released, security features have been created. The security features include haptic, optical and acoustic features. The haptic - tangible and tangible - features include the embossing and the so-called "paper feel".
Optical features are above all the fluorescent colors, an anti-copy screen, foil elements and color pairs used. Acoustic features only applies to paper bills. The acoustics are created when the banknote wrinkles or rattles. Compared to polymer notes, paper notes have a "hard" tone.
- Doctors, do you have a favorite nurse
- Would you ever eat fried pickles
- What are the characteristics of an artist
- What is a thermodynamic equation
- What are the newest songs in Bollywood
- Is NPTEL good for preparing GATE CSE
- Is capoeira a good fighting style
- How does psychology exist
- Why are there different knife angles
- Why is the history of math important
- Read books every day
- Is Ariana Grande a Latina
- Why did you think differently about Trump
- What were the life expectancies in history
- How does Spain treat its African colonies
- How to convert cm to inches
- TopCoder You can use Python to code
- Which 150 200cc bike should I buy?
- Is it okay to text my student?
- Is Muenchhausen Syndrome through proxy child abuse
- Are Labor Pit Mix good dogs
- What amount of ammonium sulfate is necessary
- Alcohol How long do alcohol effects last?
- What does Lilo