How can I book 4 tatkal tickets
4 Windows apps to get train availability, timetable and PNR status from Indian Railways
In India there is always a rush of ticket counters even after the introduction of online ticket booking. We humans are still in traditional India and only a few have seen "Tech India" so far. As a precaution, Indians are always informed about the risks and fraudulent activities on the Internet. This is why people are still using the booking system's offline system where they have to stand in line to waste valuable productive time. Not only because of the risks that exist on the internet, but also because they don't like booking Tatkal tickets. There are a few Windows apps that can be used to check train availability, schedule and PNR status.
Some citizens are now using smartphone apps to view quick information on seat availability, PNR status and timetable. These apps are available for free, making the services more mobile. After the introduction of Windows 8, apps for Windows 8 in the Windows Store increased enormously.
As a result, most government agencies such technological capabilities were never expected to provide apps for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 now. In addition to the official version, there are also apps that contain updated information on train availability, the timetable and the PNR status of Indian Trains.
The most impressive thing the Indian Railway department did was develop Windows 8 app to book tickets with ease. The official IRCTC app allows users to plan trips, check the PNR status of booked tickets, cancel tickets and view booking history. Booking can be made a lot faster and easier compared to the steps you follow in your browser. The user interface is sleek and friendly looking.
Rail Mate is another app for displaying information about train timetables, seat availability and PNR status. Rail Mate is much faster than the other Indian Railway apps. The app was not developed by the government, but by an Indian Gaurav Chauhan, who has already created a QR code generator for Windows 8 / 8.1. The Rail Mate app he created is still under development and the developer has released version 2.0 which fixed some of the bugs that existed in the previous version.
This is another app like Rail Mate, but the interface is attractive for cartoons and other animation. With the train query you can get information about trains between stations, seat availability and PNR status. City selection has some issues with this app. Other functions work well with this app.
This app provides detailed information on special trains and other express trains. The app has a function that can run in the background to notify you of updates. Mayukh's Rail Inquiry allows you to save trains, PNR numbers and other details to view live tiles about PNR status, train journey and required train details.
Are you using any of these apps on your Windows 8 / 8.1? Please let us know so we know you are rating these apps. If you've come across various apps for Indian Railways, please let us know in the comments.
- Hotels are open on Christmas Day
- Is Ephesus worth a visit
- Why was the outsourced television series stopped
- Which are the famous marketplaces in Bahraich
- Why do plants have fruits
- Why do testicles have nerves at all
- How do people lose their curiosity
- Where can I find real jade pearls
- What are the basics of capitalism
- What is the stereochemistry of Sn2
- What is your favorite garden bird
- Where can I find your bot 1
- What is a job that is underestimated
- Would you lease a BMW CPO car?
- What is the audible frequency range
- How do you understand the Feynmans diagram
- Which 150 200cc bike should I buy?
- Is the internet going in the direction of VR?
- Bookkeeping is difficult
- Acrylic glass is scratch-resistant
- What screams i'm in a relationship
- Why is Uruguay so good at football?
- What are the most dangerous invasive plants
- Why is Trump so intimidated by Pelosi