Kendrick Perkins is a dirty gamer
NBA playoffs : Nowitzki's Mavericks lose again to Oklahoma City
Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks have received their second bitter playoff defeat and are now under a lot of pressure in the NBA opening round. On Monday (local time) at 99: 102 at the Oklahoma City Thunder, the champion gave up a lead in the final minute as in the first game and is 0: 2 behind in the best-of-seven series. "It's tough and frustrating, but we have to step up. We will not surrender," said Nowitzki. The German athlete of the year was the best thrower of the game with 31 points. But Nowitzki also weakened shortly before the end and after an open three-point shot also awarded a throw for a possible 99:98.
Teammate Jason Terry also missed two threes that would have meant extra time. “We are there and really only just past leading 2-0 here”, Nowitzki quarreled with the lack of luck in the litter, but was nevertheless confident: “We have enough warriors, we will come back on Thursday and answer in the same way as today, when we were behind at the age of 16. "At the Thunder, builder Russell Westbrook impressed with 29 points. Despite a poor rate of five hits in 17 field throws, Kevin Durant, match winner of the first duel, also had 26 points.
In the first half, after the Mavericks were 50:57 behind, Nowitzki initially complained about an elbow hit by Serge Ibaka and clashed with both the Spaniard and Kendrick Perkins. "He tried to intimidate me, I resisted it a little," said the 33-year-old from Würzburg about the OKC Center. Nowitzki's trainer Rick Carlisle was not at all happy about the clashes.
“The dirty game has to stop. We don't want anyone to get injured. "The next two games will take place on Thursday and Saturday (local time) in Dallas. Since Nowitzki has played for the Mavs, the Texans have been back six times in the playoffs 2-0 and have been able to turn the series twice - most recently in 2005 with a 4-3 first-round win over the Houston Rockets.
Dallas' final opponent from 2011, however, made a big step towards the playoff quarter-finals: The Miami Heat again easily defeated the New York Knicks and are 2-0 ahead after 104: 94. The best thrower for the Florida team was Dwyane Wade with 25 points. The Knicks may have to do without Amar'e Stoudemire after a curious incident. On the way to the cabin, the Power Forward hit the glass case around a fire extinguisher with his left hand, resulting in cuts. He left the arena with a thick bandage and his left arm in a sling. The Indiana Pacers equalized with the 93:78 against the Orlando Magic to 1: 1.
- Was some flat earther in space
- Why is Lil Wayne half retired
- Why do we categorize music
- How do drugs affect your behavior?
- Can we join through OTA special forces?
- Which engineering branch has at most girls
- Is greed a motivation
- Why did Aristotle support democracy?
- Believe in taping dog ears
- Why is hydrogen not paramagnetic
- How many centimeters are in 5
- What is a fair price for nail polish
- How do I update EMUI 10
- Why are you your worst enemy
- Who has the biggest mussels?
- Why weren't the Soviets prepared for World War II?
- Which is better botox or dysport 1
- What is GST in India
- Why do you prefer Yamaha motorcycles
- New digital marketing techniques 1
- Is Donald Trump a rude person
- What are the consequences of being uneducated
- Sansa was raped in the books
- Can Toronto become the next Bay Area?