What is cantilever stand
D13.de Free-Spanning Ceilings
Knauf free-spanning ceilings are suspended ceilings that are only attached to the walls.
Knauf free-spanning ceilings are suspended ceilings that are attached to the walls. A suspension from the raw ceiling is therefore no longer necessary.
The Knauf gypsum boards are screwed onto a metal substructure made from Knauf CW profiles as single or double profiles.
Areas of application
Used as suspended ceilings under solid ceilings, wooden beam ceilings and trapezoidal sheet metal ceilings to improve fire / noise or heat protection, to create a completely free installation level between the raw ceiling and exposed ceiling and to regulate the room height.
Depending on the ceiling system, fire protection is effective solely through the plasterboard ceiling or is achieved through the interaction of the plasterboard ceiling and the raw ceiling.
Systems overview Find information about your system quickly
D134.de Knauf Free-Spanning Cleaneo Acoustic Fire Protection Ceiling
Knauf acoustic panels are screwed onto a metal substructure made of self-supporting base profiles made of double profiles CW or UA with cover strips and support profiles made of hat profiles. The base profiles are only attached to the flanking walls.
A layer of boards required for fire protection is placed on the base profiles as a cover made of Knauf Piano fire protection boards.
An acoustically effective insulation layer required for fire protection is arranged between the base profiles (on the support profiles).Notice
D137.de Knauf Free-Spanning Cleaneo Acoustic Board Ceilings
Knauf acoustic panels are screwed onto a metal substructure made from self-supporting base profiles made from single or double profiles CW or UA and support profiles made from hat profiles. The base profiles are only attached to the flanking walls.
An acoustically effective insulation layer can be placed between the base profiles (on the support profiles).Notice
D131.de Knauf Free-Spanning Ceiling
The self-supporting ceiling system D131.de consists of a substructure made of CW sheet steel profiles and cladding made of plasterboard. The ceiling system can be designed with or without fire protection F30 in various cladding qualities. Depending on the system chosen, spans of up to 5 m are possible.Notice
K219.de Knauf Free-Spanning Fireboard Ceiling A1
The self-supporting ceiling system K219.de consists of a substructure made of CW sheet steel profiles and cladding made of Knauf Fireboard. The ceiling system has fire protection in F90 from below and / or above. Depending on the system chosen, spans of up to 4 m are possible.Notice
- SYSTEM K219 BS90 inspection hatch for Knauf self-supporting Fireboard ceiling K219.de with fire protection
|D12.de||Knauf Cleaneo Acoustic Board Ceilings Cleaneo Classic||Jan. 2020||Detail sheet|
|D13.de||Knauf free-spanning ceilings||Jul. 2017||Detail sheet|
|K721D.de||Design panel - perforated plasterboard for sound absorption||Feb 2020||Technical sheet|
|D12.de_ENG||Knauf Cleaneo Acoustic Board Ceilings||Jan. 2020||Detail sheet|
|D13.de_EN||Knauf Free-spanning Ceilings (English)||Jul. 2017||Detail sheet|
|K721D.de_ENG||Knauf Danoline design panel boards||Feb 2020||Technical sheet|
- There are more books than films
- The period changes in a pendulum
- What are the best tutorials on casperJS
- Who invented gold?
- Who does Suja Juice belong to?
- How do I start designing clothes
- Mosquitoes make mosquito noises
- Is it normal to escape reality?
- What are the Indian leaders working on
- What is the WhatsApp banking service
- What does it mean to abuse someone
- Where can I find your bot 1
- How much are improved garden tools
- Why is no electron used in MRI
- What makes a jazz pianist
- Have you ever threatened someone
- The curriculum changes every year
- How are reality TV stars discovered
- How do I create a unicode character
- How do you get less cynical?
- Why are you a good guy
- How can I update my Redmi 2
- Why is galley out of date on railways these days?
- Where can I look for business knowledge
- Believes Elon Musk in his own hype
- What is the future of global warming
- How to find perfect false eyelashes
- What is a collimation eyepiece
- When is the sun most dangerous?
- What are useful new things to learn
- How can I make myself sleepy
- Sansa was raped in the books
- The elitmus test is only for freshmen
- What are the uses of