What number is 20 less than 130
Speed limit 130 would reduce the number of road deaths by 20 percent
With an appearance before the federal press conference in Berlin, the GdP state district of North Rhine-Westphalia, together with the Verkehrsunfall-Opferhilfe Deutschland, the Verkehrsclub Deutschland (VCD) and several environmental associations, launched a broad alliance for a general speed limit on motorways and country roads. While the environmental associations are primarily relying on the fact that a general speed limit can significantly reduce CO2 emissions from road traffic, the GdP focuses on reducing the number of road traffic casualties. With a general speed limit of 130 km / h on the motorways, there would be at least 20 percent fewer deaths and serious injuries.
A look at the current traffic accident trend shows how great the pressure to act is. Despite increasingly safer vehicles, the number of deaths and serious injuries on the motorways has increased by over 20 percent over the past ten years - from 4,896 (2008) to 5,904 (2018). The fact that we are not making any progress in road safety on the motorways is due in large part to the fact that Germany is the only EU state without a general speed limit on the motorways. While more than three people die per 100 km of motorway in our country every year, in other EU countries (e.g. the Netherlands, Denmark, Austria) it is less than 1.5 deaths per 100 km of motorway.
Before the federal press conference in Berlin, the GdP state chairman also reminded that the autobahn is the place of work for many police officers, but also for many construction workers and road maintenance workers. "A speed limit would also help them because it makes their workplace safer and less dangerous," said Mertens.
- How many minutes are in 11 hours
- Why can't we have an infinite universe
- Which chip is in Airpods 2
- What is meant by neuromorphic chips
- What forms of life were there in the Pre-Cambrian period?
- Are flying saucers made secretly by humans
- What are rubbers made of
- Do you like the smartphones from Caterpillar Inc.
- Why is quantum mechanics considered strange
- What is 6000 divided by 1 3
- Why Fast 16 Hours
- Should learn React or Elixir
- What is the Quran
- How do you improve your vertical
- Listening to loudly may relieve depression
- Cannot liquefy gas
- In blacksmithing, what is the job of the striker
- How is Narayana Business School Ahmedabad
- Does sensory deprivatio
- Sherlock Holmes who was Professor Moriarty
- OLED screens have screen protectors
- We inspire executives to act
- Which fruit is famous
- Which band sang take on me