What is the ion balance
The main requirements for anti-static devices can be broken down into the three factors set out below.
The discharge rate indicates how long it takes to reduce the electrostatic charge present on a certain object to a certain predetermined level.
The decisive factor for the discharge speed is how many ions can be sent to the object to be discharged to remove the electrostatic charge within a certain period of time.
This therefore results in the requirement to be able to generate a large number of ions per unit of time.
The ion equilibrium indicates how close the discharge gets to 0 V and how well this state can be kept close to 0 V. Usually expressed as ± x V.
The closer the ion equilibrium is to 0 V, the higher the ability for controlled electrostatic discharge of the desired object.
Therefore, the uniform generation of a constant number of ions is a prerequisite for a convincing discharge performance.
By using the pulsed AC system, the SJ-H series achieves superior ionic balance.
(For more information on the impulse AC system, please refer to the section Types of antistatic devices with corona discharge.) System equipped, a further development of the proven ICC system.
While the conventional I.C.C. system was only used to adjust the pulse width, the "Dual I.C.C." System also adjusts the voltage in addition to the pulse width, so that automatic adjustments for a perfect ion balance can be achieved over an even larger range.
No adjustment is therefore required during installation or maintenance, instead the perfect ion balance is always automatically maintained.
Constancy of the discharge power
The factor "constancy of the discharge capacity" expresses how well a system is able to maintain the various capabilities for controlled electrostatic discharge.
With conventional antistatic devices with corona discharge, the needle tips are usually soiled within a few weeks, so that the discharge capacity decreases. Thanks to technological innovations in the SJ series, the frequency and effort for maintenance has now been reduced enormously.
- Is Greece more developed than Romania
- How good is the Nikon D3300
- How do you act someone carefully
- Olive oil causes headaches
- How many makes of cars are there in Sweden?
- Pence is the delicacy in the White House
- What is the currency of Algeria 1
- Welsh women are attracted to Scottish men
- Which mango variety is apple-shaped?
- Friends sleep together
- Hermit crabs compete for clams
- How old is my house
- Which Android is better nougat or oreo
- What are the screenshots taken this week
- Jefferson Airplane wrote her own songs
- What was the Turkish language reform
- What is pragmatic programming
- What are the best Android smartphones under 6000
- What is copper sulfate used for?
- Why is the goddess Kali called Nilasarasvati
- People lose weight while masturbating
- What makes a narcissist laugh
- How is Yemen doing
- How do I reduce energy consumption