What are some recreational muscle relaxants
Methocarbamol: Good alternative to tetrazepam
In the case of painful muscle tension, especially in the back area, central muscle relaxants such as methocarbamol (e.g. DoloVisano®) at least as quickly and effectively as tetrazepam, for which approval has been suspended from August due to the negative risk-benefit ratio. Methocarbamol was used in a placebo-controlled study1 with parallel groups of 90 patients each with acute, moderate musculoskeletal complaints, demonstrated significant superiority in terms of pain and tone relief as early as the third day.
Methocarbamol is also a good alternative for patients because it does not have a sedative effect. Vigilance and reaction speed are not affected by the ingestion. This was confirmed by a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study2 of TÜV Rheinland for traffic safety. Even after three days of medication in higher doses (4 x 2 tablets / day), no significant differences in stress tolerance, vigilance and motor coordination were recorded. At therapeutic doses, undesirable side effects are generally rare with methocarbamol.
1 Tisdale SA, Ervin DK, 1975
2 Muscle relaxants in traffic; Special edition emergency medicine 9/94
Basic information about DoloVisano methocarbamol
DR. KADE PHARMAZEUTISCHE FABRIK GMBH, Berlin
DoloVisano® Methocarbamol 750 mg Tablets
1 tablet contains 750 mg methocarbamol as an active ingredient. Other ingredients: sodium starch glycolate (type A) (Ph. Eur.), Magnesium stearate (Ph. Eur.) [Vegetable], povidone K25.
Areas of application: Symptomatic treatment of painful muscle tension, especially of the lower back area (lumbago).
Contraindications:Not applicable to: Hypersensitivity to methocarbamol or any of the other ingredients, pregnancy, breastfeeding, comatose / precomatous conditions, CNS disorders, myasthenia gravis, children <12 years.="">12>Use with caution in: impaired kidney / liver function.
Side effects:Rare: Headache, fever, dizziness, allergic reactions (itching, rash, urticaria, allergic facial edema), conjunctivitis with swelling of the nasal mucosa Very rare: Nausea, vomiting, blurred vision, drowsiness, tremors, convulsions, restlessness, fear, confusion, anorexia.
- What is 1 11 111
- Why does boron form a covalent bond
- What caste is Mallick
- How do you calculate expenses in accounting
- Who really was Nagini in Harry Potter
- Is IARE good for the ECE
- Why are strange things overrated
- Which job is the least demanding
- Is there time in math
- Did Kaepernick know that Nike uses sweatshirts
- People eat piranhas
- Will the Internet of Things control our lives?
- What can a life coach offer
- How long are dog periods
- Can I just lose fat from my stomach
- Can Westminster reverse decentralization?
- What does sic mean in Latin?
- North Koreans go tanning
- What was Sino India War
- What if Julius Caesar survived?
- What are the screenshots taken this week
- Why is NoSQL becoming more popular
- Which Android is better nougat or oreo
- Is President Trump using Twitter correctly