What does bad mean?
Is the word INVALID allowed in Scrabble?
|Scrabble®||U1 - N1 - G2 - Ü6 - N1 - S.1 - T1 - I.1 - G2||16|
The online Scrabble dictionary from wortwurzel.de is the quick and easy way of checking Scrabble words, as it also provides you with information about the meaning of UNGÜNSTIG! To avoid quarrels and debates while playing, all players should agree on the dictionary they will be using. Should another player use the Scrabble® word, e.g. UNFAVORABLE if wrongly objected, ten points will be deducted from the player who made the protest. The word remains on the field and the player who placed the word is awarded the points for the word. From the letters of U | N | G | Ü | N | S | T | I | G there are further possibilities to place letter tiles. Here you can find the best Scrabble solutions:
associated with disadvantages
unfavorable, not benevolent
- Word separation:
- unfavorable, comp. unfavorable, sup. most unfavorable
- Word form:
- What were the names of German submarines in World War II
- How is friendship broken by politics?
- Is there an NCC quota for OTA
- How do I concentrate when writing exams?
- Does social networking affect mental health
- Which asteroid is moving
- Who is Eminem's mother 1
- Do male supplements actually work?
- Freedom influences personality
- What is the future of Daenerys Targaryen
- Can Congress overwrite a shutdown
- Random Forest is a boosting algorithm
- How is the Hmong culture
- Why is the Pakistani army weak
- What is the macromolecule
- What are the features of Android
- How hard is the SAT 2
- What should I call my kurtis business
- Friends sleep together
- What is 2 square
- Welsh women are attracted to Scottish men
- Why is Pakistan economically behind than India
- Why do we need functions
- There were more Indians before Columbus