What's the easiest way to submit RTI
- § 8 point 2 general meeting: frequency and lead time
- § 8 point 5: Applications of the members to the MHV
- § 10 point 2 Board of Directors: Duration of the term of office
- § 10 point 4: Board of Directors: Authorization to represent
- Section 12 Dissolution of the Association
§ 1 Name, registered office and business year
- The association bears the name RADIO TRANSSYLVANIA e.V. hereinafter referred to as "association" -
- The association is based in 99891 Tabarz, Nonnenberg 11 Thuringia / Germany and is entered in the register of associations at the Gotha District Court.
- The financial year is the calendar year.
§ 2 Purpose
- RADIO TRANSSYLVANIA is an ideational association for the purpose of maintaining and promoting the reputation of Transylvania, in particular the culture that has developed there, with German, Hungarian and Romanian characteristics. The aim is to make Transylvania accessible to outsiders around the world, primarily through music and audio contributions, as it once was and how it is today. The aim is to promote interpersonal communication and support the structures and processes of the established ethnic groups in Transylvania, which today are spatially dispersed.
- To achieve these goals, the association maintains an internet radio station called ‘RADIO TRANSSYLVANIA’ and an internet platform as a virtual home for an online community that needs to be built, maintained and looked after. The content that this network community brings together is the cultural landscape of Transylvania (Transylvania), the central region of the EU accession country Romania.
- The audio contributions offered are intended to appeal to everyone who feels connected to this region in any way. Transylvanians regardless of ethnicity and current whereabouts, Germans, Romanians and everyone who is interested in the development of Romania and Transylvania.
- All participants should contribute to the success of this project by contributing their knowledge, sharing experiences and developing common knowledge in the process. The heart of the project is a live stream, and it is also planned to take over the broadcasting of royalty-free audio contributions. It is also intended to be a platform for podcast programs, for self-produced radio shows, original sounds and a platform for leisure and amateur presenters.
- For the fulfillment of these statutory purposes, suitable means should be used through contributions / levies, donations, grants and other allowances.
- The association pursues exclusively and directly charitable purposes within the meaning of the section “tax-privileged purposes” of the tax code in the currently valid version.
- The association is selflessly active; It does not primarily pursue its own economic purposes. 8. The association's funds may only be used for purposes in accordance with the statutes. In their capacity as members, the members of the association do not receive any benefits from the association's funds.
No person may be favored by expenses that are alien to the purpose of the association or by disproportionately high remuneration.
§ 3 Membership
- Any natural or legal person can become a member. The association consists of:
- ordinary members (registered users on the RTI website)
- active members (full members)
- Supporting members
- Honorary members
- Ordinary members do not have the right to vote, but can submit suggestions and motions at the general meeting.
- Active members are the members who work directly in the association.
- Supporting members are members who are not actively involved in the association, but who promote and support the goals and the purpose of the association in a suitable manner.
- Members who have made a special contribution to the association are appointed honorary members. A decision by the general assembly is required for this. Honorary members are exempt from paying membership fees, but they have the same rights and obligations as ordinary members and, in particular, can take part in all assemblies and meetings.
§ 4 Rights and duties of the members
The members are entitled to take part in all the events offered by the association. You have the right to submit proposals to the board and the general assembly. In the general assembly, voting rights (active and supporting members) can only be exercised personally. The members are obliged to support the association and the purpose of the association in a proper manner - also in public.
§ 5 Beginning / End of Membership
- Ordinary membership must be applied for in writing to the board of directors. The board of directors makes a final decision on the written application for membership with a simple majority of votes. The board of directors is not obliged to inform the applicant of reasons for rejection.
- Changes to membership (from active membership to sponsoring membership) must be communicated to the board in writing at least three months before the end of the financial year.
- Membership ends with voluntary resignation, exclusion, death of the member or loss of legal capacity in the case of legal entities. Membership is valid for one calendar year and is automatically extended by one year if it is not canceled. Membership can be terminated at any time without notice.
- The voluntary termination of membership must be declared to the board of directors in writing or by deleting the account on the website yourself.
- The exclusion of a member with immediate effect and for an important reason can be pronounced if the member grossly violates the statutes, regulations, the purpose of the statutes or the interests of the association. The board decides on the exclusion of a member with a simple majority of votes. The member is to be given the opportunity to comment on the allegations before the club is excluded, giving a period of two weeks.
- Upon termination of membership, for whatever reason, all claims from the membership relationship expire. A return of contributions, donations or other support services is fundamentally excluded. This does not affect the association's entitlement to outstanding contribution claims.
§ 6 membership fees
For the amount of the annual membership fees, sponsorship fees, admission fees, levies, the applicable fee schedule, which is decided by the general meeting, is decisive.
The contributions of the sponsoring members can be made in the form of cash donations, benefits in kind or services.
§ 7 organs of the association
Organs of the association are
• the general assembly
• the board of directors.
§ 8 General Assembly
- The highest body of the association is the general assembly, it has the following tasks in particular:
- To receive and advise on the annual reports,
- Accounting for the past financial year,
- Discharge of the board, - (in the election year) to elect the board,
- to determine the statutes, amendments to the statutes and the dissolution of the association,
- to elect the auditors who do not belong to the board of directors or to a committee appointed by the board of directors and who are not allowed to be employees of the association.
- An ordinary general meeting is called by the board of the association as required, but at least once every four years, if possible in the first half of the financial year Member address (postal address or email address), with a lead time of one month but at least 14 days. The invitation can be sent by post or email. The deadlines are identical for both forms of notification.
- The general meeting can also take place via the internet in a virtual room. Common programs such as Yahoo Messenger, Skype or MSN Messenger are used for this, or a chat room that is only accessible to members. Members are identified by a combination of username and password.
- The agenda of the ordinary general assembly must include the following items in particular:
- Report of the Board of Directors,
- Auditor's report,
- Discharge of the board of directors,
- Election of the board of directors,
- Election of two auditors,
- Approval of the budget to be submitted by the Board of Directors for the current financial year,
- Determination of the contributions / allocations for the current financial year or for the adoption of contribution regulations, resolution on existing applications.
- Members' requests for the agenda must be submitted in writing to the board of the association no later than 7 days before the general meeting. Subsequent agenda items must be communicated to the members in good time before the start of the general meeting. Subsequent motions - including motions made during the general meeting - must be placed on the agenda if the majority of the members present who are entitled to vote agrees to the handling of the requests (urgency motions).
- The board of directors has to convene an extraordinary general meeting immediately if the interests of the association so require or if the summoning of at least one third of the members of the association entitled to vote requires this in writing by the board of directors, stating the purpose and the reasons.
- The chairman or his deputy chairs the general meeting. At the suggestion of the chairman, the general assembly can appoint a special chairman. Resolutions of the general assembly are recorded in minutes within two weeks after the general assembly and signed by two board members. The minutes can be viewed by every member at the office.
§ 9 Voting rights / quorum
- Only ordinary members are entitled to vote. Every member has one vote at the age of 18, which may only be exercised personally.
- The general assembly has a quorum regardless of the number of members present.
- The general assembly takes its decisions with a simple majority. Abstentions are disregarded. In the event of a tie, the application is considered rejected.
- Votes in the general assembly take place openly by showing hands or shouting. (Electronic form: signed e-mail, direct call> chat system or voting on the website
- A three-quarters majority of those entitled to vote is required for amendments to the statutes and resolutions to dissolve the association.
- For voting on the website and voting via modern means of communication, separate voting / election regulations are created, which precisely regulate the requirements and the process of voting and elections.
§ 10 Board of Directors
- The board is composed as follows:
- a chairman
- a deputy
- a treasurer
- a secretary
- They are elected by the general assembly for a period of four years. The unlimited re-election of board members is permitted. After the deadline, the board members remain in office until their successors take office.
- The board is responsible for managing the association's work. He can give himself rules of procedure and can distribute special tasks among his members or set up committees for their processing or preparation.
- The board of directors within the meaning of Section 26 BGB are the first chairperson, the deputy chairperson, the treasurer (s) and the secretary (s). A board member represents the association in and out of court.
- The board of directors decides with a simple majority of votes. The board has a quorum if at least three members are present or agree in writing. In the event of a tie, the application is deemed to be rejected.
- Resolutions of the board of directors are recorded in the minutes of the meeting and signed by at least two board members who are authorized to represent.
- If a board member resigns before the end of his / her election period, the board is entitled to appoint a provisional board member. In this way certain board members remain in office until the next general meeting.
§ 11 Auditor
Two auditors are to be elected for a period of 2 years at the annual general meeting. The cash auditors have the task of checking invoices as well as their correct booking and the use of funds and, in particular, to determine the use of funds in accordance with the statutes and taxation. The examination does not extend to the expediency of the tasks carried out by the board of directors. The cash auditors have to inform the general meeting of the result of the cash audit.
Section 12 Dissolution of the Association
- If the association is dissolved or annulled, or if its previous charitable purposes no longer exist, the association's assets are to be used in accordance with the resolution of the association's general meeting.
- If the association is dissolved / tax-privileged purposes no longer apply, the association's assets go to the Siebenbürgische Bibliothek, Schloss Horneck, D-74831 Gundelsheim / Neckar, which has to use them directly and exclusively for charitable, charitable or church purposes. Resolutions on the future use of the assets may only be carried out with the consent of the tax office.
- The executive board members who are in office and who are authorized to represent are appointed as liquidators, unless the general assembly conclusively decides otherwise.
The above content of the statutes was decided by the founding meeting on December 22nd, 2006, and changed on April 30th, 2007 by the general meeting of members.
- What are the properties of orange wine
- Uses emojis in an artificial way
- Why is a professional image important
- How was the CA Foundation math paper
- How does Java programming work
- Which are the real MLM companies
- Who is the Murderer in Anime Erased
- Amazon Fire tablets have wireless charging
- Youtube spies on the Quora activities of the users
- Erin Brockovich is based on real events
- What are slides
- What is close harmony
- Have you ever gone swimming in tights?
- Were Quentin Tarantino's films feminist
- Why do you believe in communism?
- Where can I use Bitcoin in Dubai
- Why do I look better on Skype?
- Does your dog talk to you
- What is the best online liquidation website
- What are the goals of the animal breeders
- What is a software writer
- Is sugar poison or sweet
- What are some tips to help you analyze yourself
- What did JFK do wrong in Vietnam
- What is the culture in Paris, France
- Is Geillis Duncan from Outlander dead
- How do we justify ghosts, ghosts, paranormals
- What is local food of japan
- What is the Maltese word for unemployed
- Which Mughal emperor has the largest empire
- What is a drywall saw
- What is the fastest IPTV box
- Can a single person create an app
- ASDA is British