What is 6 32
6 - 32 UNC x 1/2 inch length 12.70 mm countersunk head screw with hexagon socket
6 - 32 UNC x 1/2 inch countersunk head screw with hexagon socket
incl. 19% VAT. excl. Shipping costs
- Item number: 475037
- Weight: 0.001 kg
Delivery time 1 - 3 days, item in stock
American coarse thread UNC
32 threads per inch
ASME / ANSI B 18.3-2002
Hardness RC 38 - 43
Class FIT 3A
Heat Treated Alloy Steel, 1960 Series
similar to DIN 7991
Length with head 1/2 inch = 12.70 mm
Thread diameter 3.51 mm
Wrench size 5/64 inches
- Which Greek recipes can be made vegan?
- Why do people take fraudsters back
- What are the disadvantages of concurrent engineering
- The Red Cross actually sells blood
- Can I use Android for Bitcoin mining?
- Italy has the best spaghetti
- Is the REI adventure overloaded
- How does empathy affect a person?
- What brand was your favorite jacket?
- Why can't my dog breathe
- What makes a rat chase a cat
- Are Puma sneakers underestimated?
- How do you google yourself 1
- How good is the Swiss Army
- Can women ride a bike in India?
- Are growing pains real?
- What makes the Spanish language unique
- I am done with this website
- Why don't Muslims discuss zakah anymore
- Supports Amazon Web Services IPv6
- How do spiders weave?
- Which fruit is famous
- Which factors influence wage growth
- May the grace of God be exhausted
- Should I watch my friends' soccer game?
- Drinking chloroform can lead to death
- When should I learn Sass
- What is a booster battery
- Can Stubhub withdraw a refund
- Why is there sudden rainfall in Karnataka
- Why is Oracle Certification in Java
- What are fuzzy sets and rough sets
- DId JFK have lovers