What is the most depressing aspect of parenting
3 ROOMS / KITCHEN / BATHROOM
At the Colón cinema evening DaF on March 20, 2013 at 7 p.m. in the Metropolis cinema in Dietrich Brüggemann's comedy 3 ZIMMER / KÜCHE / BAD eight friends of the generation Internship in Berlin (and other cities) packing and unpacking, when founding flat shares and relationship highs and lows. The move as a symbol for the search for the place in life and the right decision for the partner, the place of residence, the professional life.
We all know that none of this is so easy. And so it shouldn't be difficult to rediscover yourself in one or the other protagonist: In Philipp, who chases after his dream job as a photographer; in Mary who fears change; in Jessica, who hates just the opposite; in Thomas who seems to be drifting unmotivated; in Michael, who is completely indecisive about his destiny; in Wiebke, who wants a stable relationship; ....
Life consists of moving, and this is the film about it: 3 ROOMS / KITCHEN / BATHROOM - a film about moving boxes and relationship boxes, all aspects of our life are packed in it: love and sex, work (internship) and study, friends and parents - and removals. At DaF on March 20th, 2013 in the Metropolis.
“The cast consists of young, great team players, and among the many characters, every viewer should find a suitable figure to identify with and opportunities to smile about themselves. Melancholy and humor go hand in hand when Brüggemann stages the most depressing New Year's Eve party in film history, for example. ”Stuttgarter Nachrichten
“The four seasons into which the director divides his story not only flatter the calm hand-held camera art of Alexander Sass. They also act like a bow to Mike Leigh, the British master of social drama. Brüggemann tells of children from the middle class, a dying class. "Berlin newspaper
Colón cinema evening DaF in the Metropolis on March 20th, 2013 at 7 p.m .:
3 ROOMS / KITCHEN / BATHROOM
Director: Dietrich Brüggemann
Run length: 110 minutes
For those visitors who, despite their parenthood and with their children, want to come back to our evening at the cinema every now and then: The film has no age limit and admission for children under 16 years of age is € 4 in the Metropolis cinema .
Text: Regina Nickelsen, Colón Language Center
You can watch the trailer for the film here: vimeo.com/47503892
Further information about the film will be available in the next few weeks on the Facebook page of the Colón film team: bit.ly/UsKqxe
And on our blog: filmteamcolon.blogspot.de
- How is nitrogen converted to benzene
- How deadly is the Grand Canyon
- What happens when nose surgery goes wrong
- When do women reach their peak sexually
- What gods they worshiped in Cairo
- How do families differ from one another?
- Which country has the highest conviction rate
- Is Thailand a safe place to live
- Why is Divergent considered a dystopian novel
- What message does Christmas bring to the young
- How common are accidents in skateboarding
- When did the Kurdish genocide end?
- Is a virtual pc legal
- Why does Russia introduce sovereign internet law?
- Virtual worlds What happened to Second Life
- Unripe fruits can make you sick
- Why Indian planes with Italian flags
- What is Indias Like on ISIS
- Which countries are in the PST time zone
- How do I practice Aikido at home
- What is the longest NFL boat
- The new ALS Radicava treatment works
- What is the list of Microsoft OS
- Which vegan cheese doesn't melt?
- Which is the best free recovery software
- What are cranberries doing to you
- Why is ATP used in glycolysis
- Which grows faster coconut or bamboo
- Why are elevators and elevators too expensive
- Why does a digital television suck
- What are the benefits of curry leaves
- How does Blackberry Passport compare to iPhone
- What is the best way to learn dressage