Can I sell figures of football players?
Success with 3D printing: These football professionals sell selfies from the 3D printer
Numerous former and active football professionals from the Bundesliga and national team have participated in a startup and offer football player figures from the 3D printer. Even the national team has already been digitized. Here you can find out which well-known professionals are behind the Berlin startup.
Former soccer player Marko Rehmer is with his startup "Staramba“Successful (we reported ..), which he co-founded in May 2014 in Berlin. The company specializes in the production and sale of true-to-life 3D figures of soccer stars. Figures are printed by the stars who are under contract with Staramba and, according to Rehmer, there are more and more.
Prominent investors in the innovative startup are next Marko Rehmer soManuel Neuer, Niko Kovac, Hasan Salihamidzic, Oliver Neuville, Tim "The Machine" Wiese and the national handball goalkeeper Silvio Heinevetter.
At the moment, 3D figures of the German and English national teams are produced using 3D scanners and 3D printers. Bayern Munich, Arsenal London, Chelsea, Juventus Turin, Paris St. Germain, Bayer Leverkusen, Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Mönchengladbach, Tottenham, the NFL and even the wrestling stars of the WWE are currently under contract. The 3D figures are available in different sizes in the Staramba's online shop for 5.99 to 799 euros. You look very authentic.
Before the 3D printing, the star is recorded by a 3D scanner with 72 cameras from different angles at the same time. The 3D scan is then processed on the PC and the lifelike figure of the soccer star, wrestler or football player is printed out. There is great demand from China and the business with 3D figures is booming, virtual reality is also the company's topic. In addition to the soccer stars, Staramba also has music stars and heroes from the Marvel universe under contract. As part of “Me & My Star in 3D”, a fan can be immortalized with his star as a 3D figure, for which he has to go to the partner companies “Studioline” or “3D Generation” in order to be scanned.
Negotiations with Rehmer's former football club Hertha BSC are ongoing. He reckons that the contract might be in place before Christmas.
- Should Tom Cruise fight Justin Bieber
- Where's Richie Rich
- How does emotional incest affect people?
- Should I watch my friends' soccer game?
- What is internal funding
- What is Delta in Cross Validation
- What is a gay or a lesbian
- Why do people screw each other
- Why were Ewoks added to Star Wars
- What are some highly recommended eye creams
- What does it mean to be a mechanical engineer
- How is the GOAL Institute?
- What software is used in print media
- Which aerospace projects have never been carried out
- What are the fees for the IAS degree
- Are quadcopter drones
- What is the next express draw
- How will extraterrestrial disclosure affect politics?
- Should I leave the law at 34?
- How does it feel to torture someone
- What are 2018 home decors
- Businesses need legal cybersecurity
- What are the best size books with explanations
- What is the name of a post on Twitter