How can i eat more fruit
Fruits and vegetables should have a permanent place in every diet. It provides us with valuable vitamins, minerals, trace elements and fiber. The latter fill you up for a long time and promote healthy digestion. Thanks to their numerous nutrients and the low calorie density, fruit and vegetables prevent obesity and the diseases that result. But not everyone manages to eat enough vegetables and fruit every day, so you quickly reach for the well-known feel-good food. But we have the solution to accommodate fruit and vegetables at breakfast.
Homemade smoothies are quick to prepare and full of healthy nutrients. Depending on the season, different types of fruit and vegetables end up there, which supply the body with vitamins and minerals in the morning.
These varieties taste good in a smoothie:
Fruit is always a great choice for a smoothie. You can give your imagination free in. Apples, berries such as strawberries, raspberries or blueberries, but also pineapples, mango and peaches are particularly tasty. Depending on the season, you can choose fresh or frozen products.
At vegetables These varieties are particularly suitable for smoothies:
- Lamb's lettuce and lettuce
- Spinach leaves
Whether lunch in the canteen, brought from home or from outside: Here, too, you can easily cheat an extra portion of vegetables into it. In Canteens there is often a salad bar too. Get it there!
At homemade lunch you can e.g. B. top the sandwich with lettuce, cucumber and tomato. Wraps are also quick to make and easy to take with you. Anyone who pre-cooks their lunch can, for. B. reduce the amount of pasta and rice and add more vegetables to the meal. Instead of a Bolognese sauce on mince and tomatoes, try adding carrots, peppers or corn to the sauce. Vegetables such as potatoes, pumpkin, bell pepper, zucchini, broccoli or cauliflower from the baking tray are also delicious. Simply wash the vegetables and cut them into small pieces, drizzle with a little olive oil and cook in the oven. Season and lunch is ready.
Would you like yourself a meal en route get hold of, finding a healthy lunch is now easy. Numerous salad bars and shops with healthy fast food such as sandwiches, wraps, bowls or sushi provide you with that extra portion of vegetables. Some supermarkets now also have salad bars where customers can put together their own box. Often there is lettuce, carrots, corn, legumes, vegetable balls, quinoa, but also cheese, eggs and meat.
You can proceed for dinner in a similar way to lunch. If you no longer need a hot meal, you can grab vegetable sticks with dip or top the bread with vegetables. A homemade salad is also quick to make.
However, if you want to cook in the evening, you can take the opportunity to pre-cook lunch for the next day. If you're missing the inspiration, we can recommend these delicious and healthy dinner recipes. There is something for every taste!
- Konkani is hard to learn
- Do the people of Gibraltar speak Spanish?
- What are the basics of mold making
- How did Bur Dubai get its name
- How is a narcissistic psychopath
- Why was John the Taeufer imprisoned?
- How can I block a website
- What's on your favorite pizza
- What does education teach us?
- What is Celine Dion best known for
- Which is the most economical microwave oven
- What is European kitchen design
- What is Zeolite Turkey
- Can LASSO be used for classification
- How is the NHL playoff bracket determined
- Why are Renaults not popular in Australia
- What is brokering in angel broking
- How do I write an ad
- Uses DHCP ARP
- How is government different from slavery?
- Airbnb hosts collect fees for stained linen
- What happened to user manuals
- Are stones with 200 PSI still usable?
- How effective is zumba for toning