What is the most personable MBTI for you
All personality tests for applications at a glance.
Personality tests in almost 25 percent of all German companies.
When it comes to selecting their personnel, companies are not only concerned with technical skills. The use of an online test, assessment center test, intelligence test or aptitude test is therefore often not enough for HR managers. The social skills and personality of the individual applicants are increasingly becoming the focus. Qualities such as the ability to work in a team, the ability to criticize, flexibility or resilience are now standard character traits that potential new employees should bring with them.
As part of the recruitment test procedure, there is a large number of personality tests available. Many are serious, but others are pseudo-scientific nonsense. Since personality analyzes have long been an important part of the therapy of mentally ill people, they do not enjoy a particularly good reputation in Germany. Nevertheless, almost a quarter of the companies in Germany now use personality tests when selecting applicants for a job in order to create a personality profile.
Screening of applicants is even more common and widely accepted abroad. In the USA or England, up to three quarters of all companies carry out personality tests. In Denmark it is even quite common to take a personality test and even questions about personal financial circumstances or pregnancy are not taboo there.
However, a personality test alone cannot reflect the applicant's character. It only serves the purpose of confirming the impression from other recruitment test procedures in the assessment center, such as interviews, the mailbox exercise, self-presentation, role play, the case study or case study solution or group discussions, or to provide additional information .
- How stressful is it to be a pilot
- How is religion related to architecture?
- Passed SOPA
- Why are all planets round in Hindi
- A cover narcissist will come back
- Are there boot camps for mathematical algorithms
- Why should we believe in news
- Has anyone made a four-hopped beer?
- Apple will increase your body heat
- Is life just a bland
- Why is Steven Universe so amazing
- Who revealed the Quran
- How does a star die
- What does Renaissance humanism mean
- How is NIFT Kangra for FC
- Gourmet is a real word
- What is the last digit of 32 33
- Are all people equally valuable
- What are Shazam's powers
- Is erythritol a healthier substitute for sugar?
- Did Billy Joel ever find his father
- Is the linear regression multivariate
- What do you think of Eurovision
- What's the latest in pest control
- A wireless printer requires a router
- In modern society, anonymity is now impossible
- What is more important than the human connection
- What is Digits' business model
- Do you have inner language
- Which are the AI software
- How will Quora contribute to AI
- Safe on Higdon Avenue in Mountain View
- How did Istanbul become so trendy
- Why doesn't Tesla build an electric sedan