Why is rigging considered a technical skill
Expertise for event rigging SQ Q2 "Level 2"
Educational goal of the seminar
The rigger LEVEL 2 independently carries out all rigging activities. In addition to the activities of the rigger LEVEL 1, these are:
• Management & supervision of all rigging activities
• Creation of temporary anchorage points
• Dimensioning and system selection of technical equipment
• Creation of the risk assessments required for this
Description of the target group
The course is aimed at level 1 riggers with the necessary number of logged daily work
|Further price information|
Including internal examination fee: € 150.00
Continuing education / training
• ESF funding
• The education bonus (www.bildungspraemie.info)
• Hamburg further education bonus (www.weiterbildungsbonus.net)
• Bildungsscheck NRW (www.bildungsscheck.com)
• Further education check Saxony (www.bildungsmarkt-sachsen.de)
• Qualischeck Rhineland-Palatinate (www.qualischeck.rlp.de)
• Individual further training in Lower Saxony (IWiN) (www.iwin-niedersachsen.de)
• Educational leave from Rhineland-Palatinate, Berlin, Baden-Württemberg
So far, we have not been recognized for all funding opportunities in the respective federal states. If you are interested in one of the above-mentioned funding, we will be happy to start the recognition process for this further training. Please note that recognition of the training provider and the training measure can sometimes take up to three months.
Certificate of participation from EurAka Baden-Baden gGmbH, certificate from igvw and ID
Exam "Level 2"
Certificate of participation from EurAka Baden-Baden gGmbH
The exams are theoretical and practical. To pass the theoretical exams, 70 percent of the possible number of points is required. Practical examinations are assessed by the examiner by assessing the skills with “passed” or “failed”.
The certificate is issued by the igvw. For this it is necessary that the educational institution notifies igvw of the documented test result.
In addition, the participant is obliged to provide the igvw with the following evidence:
• Proof of logged daily work:
LEVEL 2 -
30 daily works that were created within 12 months under the supervision of at least one LEVEL 2 rig
Once all of the above requirements have been met, igvw will issue proof in the form of a certificate and ID. In addition, the riggers' accreditation is published on the www.igvw.de website.
The certificates of all levels are valid for 36 months.
Prerequisite for participation
We do not offer this course for young professionals without relevant practice.
Those who can provide the following evidence can be admitted to the course:
• First aid certificate, not older than 24 months
• G 41 (occupational medical check-up: work with the risk of falling)
• Minimum age 18 years
• Completion of level 1 and at least 20 logged daily work under the supervision of a level 2 rig or
• At least proven, subject-related three-year activity in the VT and passing the LEVEL 1 exams and at least 20 logged daily work under the supervision of a Level 2 rigger.
Technical requirements for participating in the seminar
PC / laptop with USB interface (connection) + PDF processing program
Description of the media
You will receive the teaching materials (scripts and handouts) from us exclusively in digital form on a data carrier (USB stick). You therefore need a notebook (laptop) with a USB interface (connection) and a program to open and edit PDF files (e.g. PDF-XChange Viewer, Adobe Acrobat, etc.) for the lessons.
In exceptional cases (if you do not have a laptop), we can provide you with the compendia in paper form for an additional charge of 30.00 € / folder. If you would like to make use of this service, please let us know no later than 10 days before the start of the course. For organizational reasons, this is no longer possible at a later point in time. Thank you for your understanding!
We are happy to help you find suitable accommodation.
We have agreed contract rates for you as a seminar and course participant in selected hotels in Baden-Baden and have compiled a list of accommodation options in pensions and holiday apartments in and around Baden-Baden.
We will be happy to send you further information on request.
You also have the option of renting an apartment or a room in our academy's dormitory, depending on availability.
More offers on the topic
Last update: December 2nd, 2020
- What is Canada's Pharmacare Plan
- Who was the first to download PUBG
- Cow urine is delicious for Hindus
- Most government employees on leave are Democrats
- Hire ONGC and ISRO electrical engineers
- What is the Japanese word for ally
- Should Voelkerball become an Olympic sport
- How can I maximize my TH7
- Are there really convection currents?
- Can a psychopath be an alcoholic
- What is a smart keyboard
- Are there websites for application
- What are the benefits of fishing
- Which is the education capital of India
- How do you feel about East Timor?
- What should a technical design document contain
- What happened to Judy
- What is considered the best graphite pencil
- Is bagged milk from Ontario
- What are some collectable VHS tapes
- How does an econometric analysis work?
- What is meant by self-respecting marriages
- Which broker is best for every beginner
- What are some great interactive documentaries